- The pressure of the blood in the circulatory system, often measured for diagnosis since it is closely related to the force and rate of the heartbeat and the diameter and elasticity of the arterial walls
- The following is an episode list for the MTV animated television series Beavis and Butt-head. The series has its roots in 1992 when Mike Judge created two animated shorts – “Frog Baseball” and “Peace, Love & Understanding” – which were later aired on Liquid Television.
- the pressure of the circulating blood against the walls of the blood vessels; results from the systole of the left ventricle of the heart; sometimes measured for a quick evaluation of a person’s health; “adult blood pressure is considered normal at 120/80 where the first number is the systolic
- The hydrostatic force that blood exerts against the wall of a vessel.
- Located at or near the bottom of something
- less than normal in degree or intensity or amount; “low prices”; “the reservoir is low”
- Situated not far above the ground, the horizon, or sea level
- Of less than average height from top to bottom or to the top from the ground
- an air mass of lower pressure; often brings precipitation; “a low moved in over night bringing sleet and snow”
- in a low position; near the ground; “the branches hung low”
Between work and leisure
On the other hand, I’m learning that Windows are like the devil in the industry. They can pointing their fingers to ANYONE and they will obey them in the name of lust and crave for technology. Its sounds cliche huh? Now I’m here to obey that big devil. All for the sake of 3 years International Warranty. This laptops will be fly to Jakarta end of this month for my nephews.
Oh, to Halimah Jaafar, congratulation on your acceptance by Universitas Indonesia! She will be under the Departmen Sosiologi. Not to forget, Abu Ubaidah Zainal Ariffin for your acceptance by Universitas Gadjah Mada even the fee of Rp20mil sounds ridiculous! Take another shot if you want to…ALLAH bless you guys. We not just need a strong heart, we need a heart itself!
This April is one of a month ever. The heat, the hectic and pressures are killing everybody. Glad there is another laptop on my left. Tabs of Mozzila full of twitter, facebook, blog, flickr, windows folders, Photoshop and urls. A sip of cold plain aqua is yet relaxing….
Have a great second quarter of the year guys!
Stuck In Suburbia
At 7.52 on a Sunday morning. In Saint-Germain-lès-bleeding’-Arpajon.
It might sound glamorous or exotic or oh-so French to you but, believe you me, at 7.52 on a chilly Autumn Sunday morning there ain’t nothing glamorous about it. Whatever an ‘arpajon’ is.
Since I wrote the lines above, a day and a half and a photo tour and a Sunday afternoon and a Monday full of ‘stuff’, so I’ve lost the no doubt scintillating weave of my now threadbare thoughts, so I’ll leave it at that, and may we all be thankful for that.
Stop me, oh stop me before I start asking myself and anyone who’ll read if he isn’t happier than I am, with his funky brush and his fresh air and his blissfully stress-free existence. Well, he didn’t look stressed out anyway. I hope he isn’t but I’ve gotta rush; my blood pressure’s far too low for this time of day… I’m sure there’s a train or something I should be running for…